Monday, June 6, 2011

Finally, Another Post

So...I know I started this blog with huge dreams.  And those dreams are still in the works.  It's just been a few crazy months and blogging is always the last thing I have time for.

But never fear, I have made it a goal to post something at least weekly.

I want this to become more than just a blog about the soundtrack of my life.  I want to share thoughts, feelings and maybe a few stupid websites or news stories.

So please stay with me and if you could, please comment to let me know if anyone even reads this thing.

Party on Wayne!




3 comments:

  1. hello, happen to be blogging. what is the next step in your regime/pathway to become a full fledged teacher? please give an update?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept forgetting to save this as a favorite at my home computer- I saved it at work, but I can't leave a comment on here from work- it blocks me! So, finally letting you know that I read this.

    ReplyDelete